From our friends at Texas-based Ranch Road Boots, the Bexar cognac boots are a signature classic roper made with glove-soft Spanish calf leather and full Goodyear welt construction. Both stylish and versatile this boot will take you from day to night season after season.
Runs true to US sizing.
- Glove-soft Spanish full-grain calf leather exterior with calf-lined interior.
- Full Goodyear welt, resoleable.
- Steel shank for arch support.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- Leather outsole with injected rubber strips extends sole life.
- Stacked leather heel with shock-absorbing rubber heel cap.
- Standard width.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Shaft Height: 9 1/2"
- Shaft Circumference: 14 1/2"
- Heel Height: 1 1/4"