From our Texas-based friends at Ranch Road Boots, these Bexar cognac boots are a signature classic roper made with glove-soft Spanish calf leather and full Goodyear welt construction. Both stylish and versatile this boot will take you from day to night season after season.
Our Bexar cognac boots runs true to US sizing.
- Glove-soft Spanish full-grain calf leather exterior with calf-lined interior.
- Full Goodyear welt, resoleable.
- Steel shank for arch support.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- Leather outsole with injected rubber strips extends sole life.
- Stacked leather heel with shock-absorbing rubber heel cap.
- Standard width.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Shaft Height: 9 1/2"
- Shaft Circumference: 14 1/2"
- Heel Height: 1 1/4"