Jeffery Feather Bow Tie
The Story | A tribute to Owen Jeffery, a legendary sportsman and mentor. He was incredibly skilled in archery and bow making, yet it was his selfless dedication to younger generations that lives on today. Jeffery had a special presence that instilled a deep respect for art and sport in those he taught, and inspired a commitment to giving back to future generations.
Product Details | Hues of rich emerald green. Center wrap hand-stitched in black grosgrain. Made with pheasant feathers.
- No dyes are used, giving each tie a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”.
- Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie.
Made in Charleston
- Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete.
- Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.