Men's Society by Men's Society
In the complicated modern world, not every man is born with those necessary things he should know or have. Let the minds behind the successful Men's Society brand instruct you in everything about being a man that they forgot to teach you in school.
With the Men's Society, you'll learn the skills that every man needs to impress those around him and stand out from a crowd. Whether you want to mix a martini, build a campfire, or pack the perfect outfit for a weekend getaway, this collection of must-know skills will make you the impressive specimen that everyone wants to be around.
Other skills taught in this book include:
- Basic knowledge of wine, beer, and liquor
- How to get what you want from a barber, and fix your hair and beard if you don't
- How to avoid, withstand, and cure a hangover
- How to deescalate a fight before it starts
- Important books, films, and musicians to know in order to impress a date
- Six things every man should do with his hands, including cook an omelet, build a fire, and more.