St. Pierre Feather Bow Tie
- You never forget the feeling of being out on the water with the people you love - the wind on your face and the warmth of the sun on your back. The St. Pierre Creek holds memories of learning to drive an outboard motor for the first time, a coming of age moment in the most serene of settings. It’s a place where your father took you, and where you are proud to take your son. It is both tradition and freedom.
- Black and white with a slight amount of iridescence on the outer edges. Center wrap made from black grosgrain fabric. Made with bobwhite quail, guinea and rooster feathers.
- No dyes are used, giving each tie a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”.
- Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
Packaged with Care:
- Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie.
Made in Charleston
- Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete.
- Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.