A note from our founder
Posted on March 19 2020
Updated 3/24/30: Due to situations surrounding COVID-19 and in compliance with Harris County regulations our retail store is closed until Saturday, April 4th.
We have transitioned our e-commerce operations and will continue to ship online orders. We will email you as soon as your order is on the way. We appreciate your patience during these difficult times.
- Retail and warehouse employees are washing their hands frequently and complimentary hand sanitizer is available for customers in store
- Keeping the store doors open (less areas to touch!) and sanitizing common areas in between customer visits
- Providing 6’ of space to allow for social distancing in our 2,000 sq ft retail store
- Sanitizing our store, warehouse and shipping areas on a daily basis
- Ensuring all our employees are well before coming to work
- Offering FREE & EASY curbside and phone service (see details online and on social media)
- Extending FREE shipping on 200+ items on our website
We know these are scary and uncertain times for all of us. And in these times we fall back on one of our core values – adding a little bit of fun into Texans’ everyday life. And Lord knows we need a little bit of fun right now! So we’ll keep coming at you with funny tees, hats to make you smile, games to keep you going and some tasty drink mixes so you can stay sane over the next few weeks and maybe laugh a little too.
We know that while our collective health is of great importance, so is the health of thousands of small businesses, restaurants and bars throughout Texas. These businesses, and the tens of thousands of individuals and families associated with them, will be devastated by the recent events. It is painful to hear from friends who are closing their doors or laying off workers, without knowing if they will be able to reopen. If we want these businesses to be around in 2 weeks, 1 month or whenever we get to the other side of this, we need to support them now.We know times are tough and the news is scary, but if you are up for some retail therapy and have a choice of where you order online or what you eat for dinner, we hope you will choose to support a locally-owned business or restaurant.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your support of this Texas-based, family-operated small business. Our thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by the recent events. Stay safe out there y’all!.
God Bless Texas,